Sunday, February 17, 2008

(journal #12:) My Pets

In this journal entry, I will write about my three pets, Sailor, a male dog, and my gerbil mates, Lil' Abner and Baby Pompadour.
I bought Sailor at the Elmsford Dog Pound about four and a half years ago for twenty dollars. He was about to be put to sleep. He is adorable. He looks like a puppy because his head is so large ad his legs are so short. He has never bitten anyone, and is very sweet.
I got Lil' Abner about four years ago. His fur is incredibly soft. He is shaped exactly like a sphere. He only eats oily sunflower seeds.
Baby Pompadour is about eight months old. She is very sweet. She is thin and cute. She is very timid, and runs into the hole that she makes whenever someone opens her cage. She would never bite. I hope that one day Lil' Abner and Baby Pompadour have a batch of adorable baby gerbils.

No comments: