Sunday, February 17, 2008

(journal #8:) My Birthday

My twelfth birthday is coming up on October 1st. There are many things i want. I generally want teddybears and videogames but generally not real necessities. I am upset because I am not as excited as I used to be when I was younger, near my birthday. My heart used to leap when I thought about my birthday, and now I can't get a flutter. I still remember my sixth birthday. It was a wonderful birthday. I woke my mother at about 6:30 in the morning. We [went] upstairs, and the large dining room table was covered with gifts. Most of the gifts weren't important, but it still felt great. My second birthday [was] fun, too. My whole family was at my birthday party expecting cake. As soon as the cake came, I stuck my face inot it and started eating. I've seen movies of it. I hope I get psyched for my birthday soon.

No comments: