Sunday, February 17, 2008

(journal #32:) Journals

I'm glad we didn't have to do journals for very long. I am pretty bad at them, I can never think of a subject, and it takes me forever to do just one. I don't know which I like better, getting five journal entries done each week, and not having to do journal entries for very long, or writing two journal entries each week, and writing journals for a longer time. I guess I like to get it over with. I haven't written about many different things this marking period. I've written about places, puppies, dogs, and toys. I'm going to have SOO much less homework!! YEAH!! Sometimes I enjoy journals, but I'm glad that they're over with.

2 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Didju heer us? Lemme say it again. The FACT of the matter is: we WILL croak at some point, our indelible soul shall rise-up to meet our Maker - absolutely nuthin we can do bout that: our soul wants to be loved, nourished, enveloped, return-to-her-maker-thing. Jesus doesn't have a sign on the outskirts of Heaven saying, 'Those who don't believe? C’est la guerre. C'mon in. Guess I wasn’t as forthright as Marvel Comix'. Be on the pro-LIFE-eration side, dude, don't be on the side which'll swiftly LET/LEAD you down. I’m a small 'peAce-de-resistance' of a Larger Picture: God’s side. God bless you with discernment.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Yay. You kept it up since sometime early last year. You rock. Now, you're think'n. Here's summore thots on the relevance of the Trinity vs. Satan --- If God doesn’t exist, why do you hate Him so much?? How can you hate someone who, in your eyes, doesn’t exist?? Strange. Satan is your God …yet, you prooo’bly doubt he exists anyway. What you don’t know is he controls your mind as he fills it with a lie. Why don’t you follow us Home to Heaven Above if you‘re gonna croak as I am? How long do we have to enjoy this finite existence? 77ish, measly years? Compared to the length and breadth of eternity, 77ish years is like a dropOwater, less than a nanometer actually, in the whole, bloody, universe!! …quickly evaporating into nthn… Why don’t we have a BIG-ol, roxx-our-holy-soxx, party-hardy celebrating our resurrection for many eons? I’ll be your faithfull servant, too, for however long you desire (how I'd looove to serve, a total profusion of graphic performance): Heaven TOTALLY kicks-ass for eternity. PS see ‘P/C, unsanitized’ and feed-the-poor. Thank you proFUSEly, for the wick is running out on U.S. _thewarningsecondcoming.com_