Sunday, February 17, 2008

(journal #20:) My Family

My family is an unusual bunch. There is my dad (Robert), my mom (Diana), my sister (Laura), and me (Amanda). I hate my sister, and I hate my parents too, but at least my parents can be okay sometimes. My sister is a jerk She is twenty years old, and is in her junior year at Yale. She is going to major in history, can you believe it, HISTORY? Her weird boyfriend is currently taking time off from school to work on a newspaper in Tennessee, and trying to decide whether to become a journalist or a chemist. I'll feel very sorry for their kids. My mom is pretty nice. She is very lenient. She sometimes acts like she is having a nervouos [sic] breakdown. My dad is not lenient at all, but can be pretty nice. My family isn't the greatest, but they'll have to do.

No comments: