Sunday, February 17, 2008

(journal 4:) Eigth [sic] Grade So Far

So far, eigth [sic] grade has been very good. There is one major setback, though. In the first week of school, I had about two hours of homework every night. I think that's very unfair. Last year, by the end of the year, we did not have nearly as much homework as in the first week of school in eigth [sic] grade. This week I have almost four hours of homework every night. I am not slow at homework, either. I think Eastern Junior High should ease the transition between seventh grade work and eigth [sic] grade work. So far, I've had no trouble opening my locker, unlike last year. I do not like having my locker downstairs. Almost every single one of my classes are upstairs. So far, most of my teachers seem pretty fair. I am in orchestra, so I can't have study halls. That annoys me, since I have so much homework. It seems as though most of last year's seventh grade is on Cluster 3. I like having most of my friends in my classes. It has been apretty good year so far, and I hope it continues this way.

No comments: