Sunday, February 17, 2008

(journal #22:) Shana

I [sic] long time ago, I fell in love with a sweet, loving dog named Shana. She always used to come and play with my dog, Sailor. They became good friends. One day, Shana disappeared. Her family gave up after a while, and moved to Maryland. We missed her. After six months, the once plump, now fit golden retriever had come back home! Someone had obviously taken care of her. We decided to look for a good, loving home for Shana, because her family had moved to a rented house where they couldn't keep dogs. She ran away from us, too. We found out that an old couple had found Shana at night in the Caldor's parking lot. They wanted ot keep her. I don't know what happened to Shana after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will talk.